Bostjan Antoncic is a professor of entrepreneurship at the Faculty of Economics at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. His main research interests include corporate entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial networks, personal characteristics of entrepreneurs, and international entrepreneurship.
The Big Five Personality–Entrepreneurship Relationship: Evidence from Slovenia
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
How to Cite
Antoncic, B., Bratkovic Kregar, T., Singh, G. and DeNoble, A. F. (2013), The Big Five Personality–Entrepreneurship Relationship: Evidence from Slovenia. Journal of Small Business Management. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12089
Small business research area: 1. Family and Founders Owned Enterprises
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!