Saadat Saeed is lecturer in the COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Pakistan and a PhD student at the Department of Industrial Engineering, University of Padua, Italy.
The Role of Perceived University Support in the Formation of Students' Entrepreneurial Intention
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1127–1145, October 2015
How to Cite
Saeed, S., Yousafzai, S. Y., Yani-De-Soriano, M. and Muffatto, M. (2015), The Role of Perceived University Support in the Formation of Students' Entrepreneurial Intention. Journal of Small Business Management, 53: 1127–1145. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12090
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2015
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!