Sean Sehyun Yoo is Associate Professor of Finance at the College of Business Administration, Belmont University.
Examining the Impact of Inherited Succession Identity on Family Firm Performance
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Special Issue: Family Firms, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Development
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 246–265, April 2014
How to Cite
Yoo, S. S., Schenkel, M. T. and Kim, J. (2014), Examining the Impact of Inherited Succession Identity on Family Firm Performance. Journal of Small Business Management, 52: 246–265. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12098
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!