Alfredo De Massis is Reader in Family Business & Director of the Centre for Family Business at Institute for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development, Lancaster University Management School, and professor at the University of Bergamo, where he founded and co-led the Center for Young & Family Enterprise.
Ability and Willingness as Sufficiency Conditions for Family-Oriented Particularistic Behavior: Implications for Theory and Empirical Studies
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Special Issue: Family Firms, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Development
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 344–364, April 2014
How to Cite
De Massis, A., Kotlar, J., Chua, J. H. and Chrisman, J. J. (2014), Ability and Willingness as Sufficiency Conditions for Family-Oriented Particularistic Behavior: Implications for Theory and Empirical Studies. Journal of Small Business Management, 52: 344–364. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12102
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!