Alfredo De Massis is Reader in Family Business & Director of the Centre for Family Business at Institute for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development, Lancaster University Management School, and professor at the University of Bergamo, where he founded and co-led the Center for Young & Family Enterprise.
Ability and Willingness as Sufficiency Conditions for Family-Oriented Particularistic Behavior: Implications for Theory and Empirical Studies
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Special Issue: Family Firms, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Development
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 344–364, April 2014
How to Cite
De Massis, A., Kotlar, J., Chua, J. H. and Chrisman, J. J. (2014), Ability and Willingness as Sufficiency Conditions for Family-Oriented Particularistic Behavior: Implications for Theory and Empirical Studies. Journal of Small Business Management, 52: 344–364. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12102
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!