Oleksiy Osiyevskyy is PhD candidate in Strategy and Global Management at the Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary.
Inducements, Impediments, and Immediacy: Exploring the Cognitive Drivers of Small Business Managers' Intentions to Adopt Business Model Change
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1011–1032, October 2015
How to Cite
Osiyevskyy, O. and Dewald, J. (2015), Inducements, Impediments, and Immediacy: Exploring the Cognitive Drivers of Small Business Managers' Intentions to Adopt Business Model Change. Journal of Small Business Management, 53: 1011–1032. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12113
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2015
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!