Ana Paula Matias Gama is assistant professor in the Department of Management and Economic at the University of Beira Interior, Covilhã, Portugal.
The Interdependence between Trade Credit and Bank Lending: Commitment in Intermediary Firm Relationships
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 886–904, October 2015
How to Cite
Matias Gama, A. P. and Van Auken, H. (2015), The Interdependence between Trade Credit and Bank Lending: Commitment in Intermediary Firm Relationships. Journal of Small Business Management, 53: 886–904. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12115
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!