Ana Paula Matias Gama is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Management and Economic at the University of Beira Interior, Covilhã, Portugal.
The Interdependence between Trade Credit and Bank Lending: Commitment in Intermediary Firm Relationships
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
How to Cite
Matias Gama, A. P. and Van Auken, H. (2014), The Interdependence between Trade Credit and Bank Lending: Commitment in Intermediary Firm Relationships. Journal of Small Business Management. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12115
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!