Panagiotis Piperopoulos is lecturer in Enterprise and Innovation at the Business School, Newcastle University.
Burst Bubbles or Build Steam? Entrepreneurship Education, Entrepreneurial Self-Efficacy, and Entrepreneurial Intentions
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 970–985, October 2015
How to Cite
Piperopoulos, P. and Dimov, D. (2015), Burst Bubbles or Build Steam? Entrepreneurship Education, Entrepreneurial Self-Efficacy, and Entrepreneurial Intentions. Journal of Small Business Management, 53: 970–985. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12116
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!