Melike Nur Findikoglu is visiting scholar in the William Davidson Faculty of Industrial Engineering and Management at Technion Israel Institute of Technology.
Do Small and Medium-Sized IT Firms Form Service Partnerships with Nonlocal IT Firms? An Assessment of Facilitators
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 986–1010, October 2015
How to Cite
Findikoglu, M. N. and Watson-Manheim, M. B. (2015), Do Small and Medium-Sized IT Firms Form Service Partnerships with Nonlocal IT Firms? An Assessment of Facilitators. Journal of Small Business Management, 53: 986–1010. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12117
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2015
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!