Acknowldgments: The researchers would like to thank those who attended and provided helpful feedback to the authors at the Academy of Management Conference in Montreal, at the ISM North American Research Symposium and the University of Tennessee Invited Scholar Research Symposium. The authors would also like to thank Michael A. Hitt, for his detailed comments and feedback on an earlier version of this manuscript. In addition, the authors thank the editor, anonymous associate editor and the reviewers for their many constructive comments. The authors accept full responsibility for any inaccuracies in this paper.
Factor-Market Rivalry and Competition for Supply Chain Resources
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 29–46, January 2013
How to Cite
Ellram, L. M., Tate, W. L. and Feitzinger, E. G. (2013), Factor-Market Rivalry and Competition for Supply Chain Resources. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 49: 29–46. doi: 10.1111/jscm.12001
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!