Absorptive Capacity in Buyer–supplier Relationships: Empirical Evidence of Its Mediating Role
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 18–40, April 2014
How to Cite
Sáenz, M. J., Revilla, E. and Knoppen, D. (2014), Absorptive Capacity in Buyer–supplier Relationships: Empirical Evidence of Its Mediating Role. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 50: 18–40. doi: 10.1111/jscm.12020
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2013 01:30PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!