The two first authors are listed in alphabetical order.
Ambidextrous Governance in Supply Chains: The Impact on Innovation and Cost Performance
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 59–80, October 2013
How to Cite
Blome, C., Schoenherr, T. and Kaesser, M. (2013), Ambidextrous Governance in Supply Chains: The Impact on Innovation and Cost Performance. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 49: 59–80. doi: 10.1111/jscm.12033
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!