Acknowledgments: The authors acknowledge grants from the Research Grant Council of Hong Kong SAR (CityU 152110 & 196513), City University of Hong Kong (9680022, 7008139, & 7002905) and National Science Foundation of China (71172215).
The Role of the Guanxi Institution in Skill Acquisition Between Firms: A Study of Chinese Firms
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2014
© 2014 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 3–23, October 2014
How to Cite
Cai, S. and Yang, Z. (2014), The Role of the Guanxi Institution in Skill Acquisition Between Firms: A Study of Chinese Firms. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 50: 3–23. doi: 10.1111/jscm.12035
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2013 01:32PM EST
- Research Grant Council of Hong Kong SAR. Grant Numbers: CityU 152110, 196513
- City University of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: 9680022, 7008139, 7002905
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71172215
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!