Resource Gaps and Resource Orchestration Shortfalls in Supply Chain Management: The Case of Product Recalls
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 6–15, July 2014
How to Cite
Ketchen, D. J., Wowak, K. D. and Craighead, C. W. (2014), Resource Gaps and Resource Orchestration Shortfalls in Supply Chain Management: The Case of Product Recalls. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 50: 6–15. doi: 10.1111/jscm.12047
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2014 03:22PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!