Pressure or Pamper? The Effects of Power and Trust Dimensions on Supplier Resource Allocation
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 16–36, July 2014
How to Cite
Pulles, N. J., Veldman, J., Schiele, H. and Sierksma, H. (2014), Pressure or Pamper? The Effects of Power and Trust Dimensions on Supplier Resource Allocation. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 50: 16–36. doi: 10.1111/jscm.12049
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2014 12:28PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!