Supply Chain Drivers of Organizational Flexibility—A Study of U.S. Manufacturing Industries
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2014
© 2014 Institute for Supply Management, Inc.
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 62–75, October 2014
How to Cite
Cheng, L.-C., Cantor, D. E., Grimm, C. M. and Dresner, M. E. (2014), Supply Chain Drivers of Organizational Flexibility—A Study of U.S. Manufacturing Industries. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 50: 62–75. doi: 10.1111/jscm.12058
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2014 06:46AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!