Phylogeography of an alpine plant (Bupleurum smithii, Apiaceae) endemic to the Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau and adjacent regions inferred from chloroplast DNA sequence variation
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 382–395, July 2013
How to Cite
ZHAO, C., MA, X.-G., LIANG, Q.-L., WANG, C.-B. and HE, X.-J. (2013), Phylogeography of an alpine plant (Bupleurum smithii, Apiaceae) endemic to the Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau and adjacent regions inferred from chloroplast DNA sequence variation. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 51: 382–395. doi: 10.1111/jse.12005
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2013 01:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31270241, 31070166, 31100161
- The Doctoral Fund of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20090181110064
- The Basic Research Program from the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2007FY110100
- The Specimen Platform of China, Teaching Specimens Sub-platform
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!