Report of Drepanophycus Göppert (Lycopsida) from the Middle Devonian of Xinjiang, China
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 765–772, November 2013
How to Cite
Xu, H.-H., Feng, J., Jiang, Q. and Wang, Y. (2013), Report of Drepanophycus Göppert (Lycopsida) from the Middle Devonian of Xinjiang, China. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 51: 765–772. doi: 10.1111/jse.12043
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 11:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41272001
- CAS. Grant Number: KZCX2-EWQN113
- State Key Laboratory of Palaeobiology and Stratigraphy, Nanjing. Grant Number: 123106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!