Maintenance of genetic diversity in a small, isolated population of ancient tree Erythrophleum fordii
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2013
© 2013 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 722–730, November 2013
How to Cite
ZHU, P., WANG, Z.-F., YE, W.-H. and CAO, H.-L. (2013), Maintenance of genetic diversity in a small, isolated population of ancient tree Erythrophleum fordii. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 51: 722–730. doi: 10.1111/jse.12047
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2013 01:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-Z
- Foreign Exchange Program National Founder. Grant Number: 31011120470
- Chinese Forest Biodiversity Monitoring Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!