Estimating paleoenvironments using ecological niche models of nearest living relatives: A case study of Eocene Aesculus L.
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 16–34, January 2014
How to Cite
HARRIS, A., PAPEŞ, M., GAO, Y.-D. and WATSON, L. (2014), Estimating paleoenvironments using ecological niche models of nearest living relatives: A case study of Eocene Aesculus L. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 52: 16–34. doi: 10.1111/jse.12053
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2013 06:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- NSF-EAPSI. Grant Number: OISE-1209651
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!