Current address: Naturalis Biodiversity Centre, Section NHN, Leiden University, 2300 RA Leiden, The Netherlands.
Reassessing the taxonomic status of two enigmatic Desmos species (Annonaceae): Morphological and molecular phylogenetic support for a new genus, Wangia
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2013 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 1–15, January 2014
How to Cite
GUO, X., WANG, J., XUE, B., THOMAS, D. C., SU, Y. C. F., TAN, Y.-H. and SAUNDERS, R. M. K. (2014), Reassessing the taxonomic status of two enigmatic Desmos species (Annonaceae): Morphological and molecular phylogenetic support for a new genus, Wangia. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 52: 1–15. doi: 10.1111/jse.12064
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 03:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: HKU 7578/05M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!