Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer: The Medical and Psychosocial Late Effects of Cancer Treatment and the Impact on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Special Issue: Cancer Survivorship and Sexual Health
Volume 10, Issue Supplement S1, pages 120–126, February 2013
How to Cite
Adult survivors of childhood cancer: The medical and psychosocial late effects of cancer treatment and the impact on sexual and reproductive health. J Sex Med 2013;10(suppl 1):120–126, 10:1, 120–126.and .
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- LIVESTRONG Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!