Sources of support: Financial support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Grant Nos. BE 2280/2-1 and BE 2280/2-2).
Genital Abnormalities in Early Childhood in Sexual Homicide Perpetrators
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 972–980, April 2013
How to Cite
Genital Abnormalities in Early Childhood in Sexual Homicide Perpetrators. J Sex Med **;**:**–**., , , , .
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!