LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Dose Overactive Bladder (OAB) Type Affect the Strength of the Association between OAB and Erectile Dysfunction?
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 4, page 1187, April 2013
How to Cite
Jiann, B.-P. (2013), Dose Overactive Bladder (OAB) Type Affect the Strength of the Association between OAB and Erectile Dysfunction?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 1187. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12053
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!