Superoxide Anion Production by NADPH Oxidase Plays a Major Role in Erectile Dysfunction in Middle-Aged Rats: Prevention by Antioxidant Therapy
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 960–971, April 2013
How to Cite
Superoxide anion production by NADPH oxidase plays a major role in erectile dysfunction in middle-aged rats: Prevention by antioxidant therapy. J Sex Med **;**:**–**., , , , , , and .
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!