Weight Loss by Multidisciplinary Intervention Improves Endothelial and Sexual Function in Obese Fertile Women
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 1024–1033, April 2013
How to Cite
Weight loss by multidisciplinary intervention improves endothelial and sexual function in obese fertile women. J Sex Med **;**:**–**., , , , , , and .
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!