Synergistic Effects of BAY 60-4552 and Vardenafil on Relaxation of Corpus Cavernosum Tissue of Patients with Erectile Dysfunction and Clinical Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitor Failure
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1268–1277, May 2013
How to Cite
Synergistic effects of BAY 60-4552 and vardenafil on relaxation of corpus cavernosum tissue of patients with erectile dysfunction and clinical phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor failure. J Sex Med 2013;10:1268–1277., , , , and .
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!