Gender Commonalities and Differences in the Neural Processing of Visual Sexual Stimuli
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1328–1342, May 2013
How to Cite
Gender commonalities and differences in the neural processing of visual sexual stimuli. J Sex Med 2013;10:1328–1342., , , , , , and .
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: STA 475/9-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!