The first two authors have contributed equally to the manuscript.
The Quality of Sexual Experience in Women Correlates with Post-Orgasmic Prolactin Surges: Results from an Experimental Prototype Study
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1313–1319, May 2013
How to Cite
The quality of sexual experience in women correlates with post-orgasmic prolactin surges: Results from an experimental prototype study. J Sex Med 2013;10:1313–1319., , , , , and .
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Herrmann Klaus-Stiftung Zurich
- European Society of Sexual Medicin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!