The first two authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Effects of Supraphysiological Testosterone Treatment and Orchiectomy on Ischemia/Reperfusion-Induced Bladder Dysfunction in Male Rabbits
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1278–1290, May 2013
How to Cite
Effects of supraphysiological testosterone treatment and orchiectomy on ischemia/reperfusion-induced bladder dysfunction in male rabbits. J Sex Med 2013;10:1278–1290., , , , , , , , and
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 98-2314-B-037-040-MY3
- Department of Medical Research, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital. Grant Number: KMUH-100-0R44
- Kaohsiung Medical University. Grant Number: KMU-Q098015
- Kaohsiung Municipal Hsiao-Kang Hospital. Grant Numbers: kmhk 100-025, kmhk 97-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!