ORIGINAL RESEARCH—MEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH
A Psychometric Investigation of the Hypersexual Disorder Screening Inventory among Highly Sexually Active Gay and Bisexual Men: An Item Response Theory Analysis
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 3088–3101, December 2013
How to Cite
Parsons, J. T., Rendina, H. J., Ventuneac, A., Cook, K. F., Grov, C. and Mustanski, B. (2013), A Psychometric Investigation of the Hypersexual Disorder Screening Inventory among Highly Sexually Active Gay and Bisexual Men: An Item Response Theory Analysis. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 3088–3101. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12117
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01-MH087714
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!