Financial support: None.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH-WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH
Sexual Functioning in Women with Mild and Severe Symptoms of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1800–1806, July 2013
How to Cite
Gargiulo, P., Vinci, P., Navarro-Cremades, F. and Rellini, A. H. (2013), Sexual Functioning in Women with Mild and Severe Symptoms of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 1800–1806. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12126
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!