ORIGINAL RESEARCH-BASIC SCIENCE
Brain Region-Specific Transcriptomic Markers of Serotonin-1A Receptor Agonist Action Mediating Sexual Rejection and Aggression in Female Marmoset Monkeys
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1461–1475, June 2013
How to Cite
Aubert, Y., Allers, K. A., Sommer, B., de Kloet, E. R., Abbott, D. H. and Datson, N. A. (2013), Brain Region-Specific Transcriptomic Markers of Serotonin-1A Receptor Agonist Action Mediating Sexual Rejection and Aggression in Female Marmoset Monkeys. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 1461–1475. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12131
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!