Complications Associated with Retained Foreign Bodies from Infected Penile Implants: Proposal for the Use of an Implant-Specific Checklist at the Time of Device Removal
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1659–1666, June 2013
How to Cite
Kava, B. R. and Burdick-Will, J. (2013), Complications Associated with Retained Foreign Bodies from Infected Penile Implants: Proposal for the Use of an Implant-Specific Checklist at the Time of Device Removal. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 1659–1666. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12145
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!