ORIGINAL RESEARCH-BASIC SCIENCE
COX-2-10aa-PGIS Gene Therapy Improves Erectile Function in Rats after Cavernous Nerve Injury
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 University of Texas Medical School at Houston. Journal of Sexual Medicine © 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1476–1487, June 2013
How to Cite
Lin, H., Yuan, J., Ruan, K.-H., Yang, W., Zhang, J., Dai, Y. and Wang, R. (2013), COX-2-10aa-PGIS Gene Therapy Improves Erectile Function in Rats after Cavernous Nerve Injury. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 1476–1487. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12147
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL56712, HL79389
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!