Psychological Correlates of Sexual Dysfunction in Female Rectal and Anal Cancer Survivors: Analysis of Baseline Intervention Data
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2539–2548, October 2013
How to Cite
Philip, E. J., Nelson, C., Temple, L., Carter, J., Schover, L., Jennings, S., Jandorf, L., Starr, T., Baser, R. and DuHamel, K. (2013), Psychological Correlates of Sexual Dysfunction in Female Rectal and Anal Cancer Survivors: Analysis of Baseline Intervention Data. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2539–2548. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12152
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R21 CA129195-01, T32CA009461-28
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!