Psychological Correlates of Sexual Dysfunction in Female Rectal and Anal Cancer Survivors: Analysis of Baseline Intervention Data
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2539–2548, October 2013
How to Cite
Philip, E. J., Nelson, C., Temple, L., Carter, J., Schover, L., Jennings, S., Jandorf, L., Starr, T., Baser, R. and DuHamel, K. (2013), Psychological Correlates of Sexual Dysfunction in Female Rectal and Anal Cancer Survivors: Analysis of Baseline Intervention Data. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2539–2548. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12152
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R21 CA129195-01, T32CA009461-28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!