ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NTC01554735.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH-MEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH
Comparing Effects of Low- and High-Volume Moderate-Intensity Exercise on Sexual Function and Testosterone in Obese Men
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1823–1832, July 2013
How to Cite
Khoo, J., Tian, H.-H., Tan, B., Chew, K., Ng, C.-S., Leong, D., Teo, R. C.-C. and Chen, R. Y.-T. (2013), Comparing Effects of Low- and High-Volume Moderate-Intensity Exercise on Sexual Function and Testosterone in Obese Men. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 1823–1832. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12154
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
- SingHealth Foundation
- Changi General Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!