ORIGINAL RESEARCH—INTERSEX AND GENDER IDENTITY DISORDERS
Hormonal Treatment Reduces Psychobiological Distress in Gender Identity Disorder, Independently of the Attachment Style
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 3049–3058, December 2013
How to Cite
Colizzi, M., Costa, R., Pace, V. and Todarello, O. (2013), Hormonal Treatment Reduces Psychobiological Distress in Gender Identity Disorder, Independently of the Attachment Style. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 3049–3058. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12155
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!