Does Viewing Explain Doing? Assessing the Association Between Sexually Explicit Materials Use and Sexual Behaviors in a Large Sample of Dutch Adolescents and Young Adults
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 2986–2995, December 2013
How to Cite
Hald, G. M., Kuyper, L., Adam, P. C.G. and de Wit, J. B.F. (2013), Does Viewing Explain Doing? Assessing the Association Between Sexually Explicit Materials Use and Sexual Behaviors in a Large Sample of Dutch Adolescents and Young Adults. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2986–2995. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12157
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- The Netherland's Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw). Grant Numbers: 124260002, 4600095006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!