Early Maladaptive Cognitive Schemas in Child Sexual Offenders Compared with Sexual Offenders against Adults and Nonsexual Violent Offenders: An Exploratory Study
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 FPC de Rooyse Wissel. Journal of Sexual Medicine © 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2201–2210, September 2013
How to Cite
Chakhssi, F., de Ruiter, C. and Bernstein, D. P. (2013), Early Maladaptive Cognitive Schemas in Child Sexual Offenders Compared with Sexual Offenders against Adults and Nonsexual Violent Offenders: An Exploratory Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2201–2210. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12171
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!