Source of Funding: This research was supported by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH0676980; RMH067698B).
ORIGINAL RESEARCH-BASIC SCIENCE
Motivated Behaviors and Levels of 3α,5α-THP in the Midbrain Are Attenuated by Knocking Down Expression of Pregnane Xenobiotic Receptor in the Midbrain Ventral Tegmental Area of Proestrous Rats
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1692–1706, July 2013
How to Cite
Frye, C. A., Koonce, C. J., Walf, A. A. and Rusconi, J. C. (2013), Motivated Behaviors and Levels of 3α,5α-THP in the Midbrain Are Attenuated by Knocking Down Expression of Pregnane Xenobiotic Receptor in the Midbrain Ventral Tegmental Area of Proestrous Rats. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 1692–1706. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12173
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH0676980, RMH067698B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!