ORIGINAL RESEARCH-FSD PHARMACOTHERAPY
Efficacy of Flibanserin in Women with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: Results from the BEGONIA Trial
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1807–1815, July 2013
How to Cite
Katz, M., DeRogatis, L. R., Ackerman, R., Hedges, P., Lesko, L., Garcia, M., Sand, M. and BEGONIA trial investigators (2013), Efficacy of Flibanserin in Women with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: Results from the BEGONIA Trial. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 1807–1815. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12189
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Fleishman-Hillard Group Limited
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!