Preoperative Erectile Function Is an Independent Predictor for Decision to Spare Cavernous Nerves During Radical Prostatectomy
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 2101–2107, August 2013
How to Cite
Stember, D. S., Nelson, C. J. and Mulhall, J. P. (2013), Preoperative Erectile Function Is an Independent Predictor for Decision to Spare Cavernous Nerves During Radical Prostatectomy. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2101–2107. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12195
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!