ORIGINAL RESEARCH-WOMEN’S SEXUAL HEALTH
Pelvic Floor Muscle Problems Mediate Sexual Problems in Young Adult Rape Victims
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1978–1987, August 2013
How to Cite
Postma, R., Bicanic, I., van der Vaart, H. and Laan, E. (2013), Pelvic Floor Muscle Problems Mediate Sexual Problems in Young Adult Rape Victims. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 1978–1987. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12196
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Stichting Kinderpostzegels Nederland
- PAOS Fund
- Dutch Sexology Association (NVVS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!