The Relationship between Resting Heart Rate Variability and Erectile Tumescence among Men with Normal Erectile Function
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1961–1968, August 2013
How to Cite
Harte, C. B. (2013), The Relationship between Resting Heart Rate Variability and Erectile Tumescence among Men with Normal Erectile Function. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 1961–1968. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12197
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Grant Number: 1 RO1 HD051676-01 A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!