The Development and Validation of a Brief Quality of Sexual Experience (QSE) Scale: Results from a Nationally Representative Sample of Men and Women in the United States
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2409–2417, October 2013
How to Cite
Sanders, S. A., Herbenick, D., Reece, M., Schick, V., Mullinax, M., Dodge, B. and Fortenberry, J. D. (2013), The Development and Validation of a Brief Quality of Sexual Experience (QSE) Scale: Results from a Nationally Representative Sample of Men and Women in the United States. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2409–2417. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12198
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!