Sexual and Relationship Satisfaction and Vestibular Pain Sensitivity among Women with Provoked Vestibulodynia
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 2009–2023, August 2013
How to Cite
Smith, K. B., Pukall, C. F. and Chamberlain, S. M. (2013), Sexual and Relationship Satisfaction and Vestibular Pain Sensitivity among Women with Provoked Vestibulodynia. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2009–2023. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12213
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
- Canadian Pain Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!