Grants/fellowships: The Käthe-Zingg-Schwichtenberg-Fonds provided financial support for this project. Jürg Streuli holds a grant from the Swiss Academy of Medical Sciences. Johannes Huber received a Mildred Scheel fellowship from German Cancer Aid.
Shaping Parents: Impact of Contrasting Professional Counseling on Parents' Decision Making for Children with Disorders of Sex Development
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1953–1960, August 2013
How to Cite
Streuli, J. C., Vayena, E., Cavicchia-Balmer, Y. and Huber, J. (2013), Shaping Parents: Impact of Contrasting Professional Counseling on Parents' Decision Making for Children with Disorders of Sex Development. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 1953–1960. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12214
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Swiss Academy of Medical Sciences
- Mildred Scheel fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!