Original Research–OUTCOMES ASSESSMENT
Accuracy of 30-Day Recall for Components of Sexual Function and the Moderating Effects of Gender and Mood
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 678–696, March 2014
How to Cite
Weinfurt, K. P., Lin, L., Dombeck, C. B., Broderick, J. E., Snyder, D. C., Williams, M. S., Fawzy, M. R. and Flynn, K. E. (2014), Accuracy of 30-Day Recall for Components of Sexual Function and the Moderating Effects of Gender and Mood. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 11: 678–696. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12225
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: U01AR052186
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!