Two Case Presentations of Profound Labial Edema as a Presenting Symptom of Hypermobility-Type Ehlers–Danlos Syndrome
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2347–2350, September 2013
How to Cite
Krapf, J. M. and Goldstein, A. T. (2013), Two Case Presentations of Profound Labial Edema as a Presenting Symptom of Hypermobility-Type Ehlers–Danlos Syndrome. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2347–2350. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12229
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!