Financial Support: Funding provided by an educational grant from the Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Education Research Fund, TriHealth, Cincinnati, Ohio.
Innervation and Histology of the Clitoral–Urethal Complex: A Cross-Sectional Cadaver Study
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2211–2218, September 2013
How to Cite
Oakley, S. H., Mutema, G. K., Crisp, C. C., Estanol, M. V., Kleeman, S. D., Fellner, A. N. and Pauls, R. N. (2013), Innervation and Histology of the Clitoral–Urethal Complex: A Cross-Sectional Cadaver Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2211–2218. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12230
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Education Research Fund, TriHealth, Cincinnati, Ohio
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!